Thursday, August 12, 2021

Jar full of 'Happy"

Hello friends, I'd like to share this mason Jar card with you today. I made it to enter into the 'Mason jar' challenge over at Double 'D'Challenges.

I used two digital stamps I purchased from Etsy. The Jar image with bees is from LariPrintDesign. I printed the image twice and fussy cut the bees to add dimension. The second digital was the Gingham background print. This is from ClipHeartCreations.  Thank you for stopping by to check out my newest creation.




7 comments:

Darlene said...

Absolutelyl beautiful Shandy! The gingham background works perfectly with this jar of flowers ... love the bees too! Perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Mason Jar’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

mamawcindy said...

Hello Shandy, Love your card, Going to have to check out that jar. Really like it. Would love for you too visit my blog sometime. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

Anne Buckingham said...

Your card has the feel of a summer picnic. I am amazed what you are able to do with digital images. Lovely card.

Connie Rubito said...

Beautiful as always, the flowers are gorgeous and the bee's are life like and definitely makes me Happy looking at it, love you!!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a darling creation, Shandy! Those bees clamoring for the flowers are the perfect touch! I also ALWAYS love seeing the word Happy by itself on cards. Beautifully done! Hugs, de

Diane said...

Gorgeous jar full of flowers! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Kathy Krug said...

Love the gingham background for the beautiful bouquet of flowers. The bees really add that touch of whimsey. Thanks for sharing with us at DD Challenge Blog.
Kathy
DD DT

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...