Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Grateful-Season

 Happy November friends!

Its a new month and that means a brand new challenge over at Paper FunDay Challenge Blog.

This month challenge #35 is as always Anything Goes with an optional Twist: Give Thanks/Grateful.

A HUGE thank You to our sponsors this month, CAS_ual Fridays Stamps and Artsy Stamper.

This month I am using the gorgeous set from Artsy Stamper,  Seaside Holiday set.


I printed out and colored this seaside scene and added some grass using colored pencils. I used my Spellbinders die that reminds me of a treasure map for the frame. I went around the edges and gave it a more distressed look using my Tim Holtz Distress Inks.



I went with this beautiful DSP from Stamping Up and a fish net die I had for the background. I just love this ribbon I purchased from my local Dollar Tree as well. I just thought the added color pop in the back was just what it needed. I also used a glue pen to outline and go over the sentiment and added some clear embossing powder on it to make it stand out.


To finish this very Florida Christmas Card, I added an image of the seashore with pilings to frame my inside sentiment as well. A small jute bow on the front to complete the card. 
I hope to see your awesome entries over at Paper FunDay Challenge Blog.
Thank you for stoping by!












4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is an absolutely fabulous holiday card, I love the scene and theme. Thanks for another great team project for The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna

Donna Ellis said...

How gorgeous! Your color choices say “Christmas in Florida” and isa perfect greeting coming from your home. Lovely creation, Shandy!

Anne Buckingham said...

Such a beautiful seaside greeting. I'm sure that Santa goes to the seashore after Christmas to rest. You did an excellent job of layering of textures. Love your choice of colors.

stampinwithanita said...

Shandy - such a great layered card with all perfect elements. I love how you've tied them all together!!!

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...