Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Happy Fall Y'all

Hello Guys its time for another Challenge over at Paper Fun Day Challenges. As always our challenges are Anything goes with an optional twist for September the twist is Autumn/Fall. 

Thank you so very much to our sponsors this month Jan's Digi Stamps and  The Colour of Love.

The image I used on my fall themed card this month was from Jan's collection Pumpkin Blessings.


To make this card I colored the image with alcohol markers, scanned and resized and printed out a few and then fussy cut them out. I decided to go with a slimline care and used some houndstooth Designer Series paper and a brown pattern to layer also to pull it all together I chose a gold and sparkly ribbon to tie around the layering and also the sentiment! I love how it all came together, and it really gets me in the mood for Fall comfort!!! I hope you all enjoyed taking a look at my card this month and I can't wait to see what all of you come up with don't forget to join us over at Paper FunDay!!








5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

OH SO COMPLETELY GORGEOUS, Shandy! I love the enlarged flowers, and their loveliness in that beautiful border! The papers and colors are pure Fabulousness!! Loving everything about your masterpiece! Hugz, de

Anne Buckingham said...

Such a lovely card for fall. Love the dimension you added to the flowers, they look real. Great choice of colors. The sentiment is wonderful.

Donna Walls said...

Shandy, thank you for another great team project for the Paper Funday Challenges! I love how you've sized the flowers to be large and in charge! Donna

Shandy Davis said...

Thank you everyone for such sweet comments!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful Fall card thanks for sharing!!!

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...