Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Trick-Or-Treat



Hello Friends, It's time for another challenge over at Paper FunDay.

 October Challenge #34- As always its Anything goes with an Optional Twist/ Halloween and/or Use Purple in your project.

Our awesome sponsors this month are Fred She Said and Paper Nest Dolls.


The card I have to share with you guys today, I made using Fred She Said/Halloween Emma.



I thought it would be fun to make a shaker card using a new die cut frame I got.




I also used a piece of a die cut sleeve that was torn on the side for my shaker windows. I played it out and placed the die on and ran it through my Big Shot!

 

I planned out colors for the card base, frame, and a patterned background. I used the sentiment from the set and die cut and distressed that as well


Once I had all the elements planned and played out, it was time to make shaker magic!!!!









I chose some Halloween themed confetti using bats, Jack'o lanterns, and spiders. I added some foam strips to encase my blings and then placed the background patterned paper on top, flipped it around and gave it a shake to make sure my goodies stayed in!!!


Halloween has always been such a fun holiday for me, I can remember most every costume I have ever trick-or-treated in!!! And candy................................ still one of my favorite parts!!! I had a lot of fun creating this card and so glad you stopped in to check it out!


I hope to see all of you over at Paper FunDay Challenge!!













]





2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is an adorable Shaker card, love all the elements and your coloring! Thanks for another great team proejct for The Paper Funday! Donna

Donna Ellis said...

Love love LOVE everything about your beautifully designed Halloweenie shaker card, Shandy! The purple is amazing, and the shaker elements are fantastic! FSS digitalis are among my faves, with Emma being so cute! (Emma is Tracey’s daughter}. The die cuts and bits of orange really bring the intense purple to life. I covet your new die set. Please let me know who makes it! Thanks for my evening inspiration. Hugs, de

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...