Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Holiday Time

 Happy December Friends!!!


This year flew by for me, I can not believe Christmas is upon us!!

Well that means a new challenge over at Paper FunDay Challenges!! Challenge #36

Anything goes of course with the optional Twist/Holiday Time

A huge Thank You!!! to our sponsors this month Polkadoodles andMy Besties!!


The image I am using this month is Lily Bug Love/Sending Love. I wanted to use this adorable image this month to be out of the obvious Christmas Card theme.


I colored the image using colored pencils and then heat embossed her wings and hat and cute little shoes.
I also heat embossed the dots for the background and the sentiment.

  
I used my Spellbinders die for her image and the used Tim Holtz Distress Ink around the edges.

I used the same ink for the sentiment. I could not find a font that really went well with this card so I decided to break out of my comfort zone and free hand script. I used dots for ladybug( I thought it was perfect for the card!)


I had fun with this card and I really hope to see your entry over at https://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com!


Thanks for stoping in and viewing my card!!









2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Adorable image and you've colored her up beautifully. I love the background papers too, just a perfect compliment to Lily Love Bug. Thanks for another great team project for The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna

Anne Buckingham said...

Lady bugs are special to me. Love, love, love your image and the colors you used. It is a precious card.

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...