Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Summertime

Summer is here..... and its time for a new Paper FunDay Challenge #31 Anything goes with optional twist Summer Time Fun. This month I am using an image 'Tree House Love" from Hetty Clare Art.







I started by printing the image and coloring with Prisma color pencils and gamisol for blending. I then scanned the colored image into my computer and printed out out two more duplicates. That way I could cut and layer and add dimension to the tree house. I also added some Mod Podge dimensional magic to the balloons.








Then I used my Stampin Up squares dies for the frames layered in the background. I also used Fawn Lawns clouds and grass stencils behind my Tree House image. To finish up the card I added a bit of gingham  ribbon and a bow to tie it all in! I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed creating it! Thanks for stopping by to check it out and please join us in our July Challenge #31 Anything Goes/ optional twist Summertime Fun over at Paper FunDay!! I look forward to seeing your creations!!!








 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Double D Challenges: Gingham Summertime/ July7-July 18th


5 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Love this image and your card is wonderful Shandy! I thank you for another fantastic DT design for The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna

Anne Buckingham said...

You have made a darling card. The design is well thought out. You made it look quite realistic. Makes me want a tree house. Terrific use of layers and coloring.

Donna Ellis said...

How fun! Wouldn’t Sophie enjoy that treehouse? We had one in the apple orchard and I loved it til the apples ripen and insects flocked! Giggle. Your beautiful dimensional card is full of whimsy and delight, Shandy, with darling features. Thanks for the great digital tips! Hugzzz

Diane said...

What a fun image AND card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

What a fabulous scene you have created! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Summer Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...