Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Peony Mermaid

 Hello Guys and Gals,



 Happy June to all! It is time for a new challenge# 30 over at Paper FunDay! The image I am using on my card is Peony Mermaid.


I colored my image with Ohuhu Alcohol markers, I then scanned the completed image and sized her to fit in to my Spellbinders Cirlces Die set. The flowers are also a Spellbinders die set and include the swirly gigs I cut out of pearly pink cards stock. 


I also added a tail for fun peaking out from behind my layered background, and added some Wink of Stella to give it that magical mermaid feel!!



The flowers were fun to layer and added detail to as well, I wanted them to look as much like peonies as possible.




I hope you join us for this months challenge and thanks for stoping by!!





2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling creation, Miss Shandy! I was not aware that this artist was still in business. I have many of her images in rubber. The Peony Mermaid scene is gorgeous, especially with the earthy green, gray and blue, and then the brilliant floral pink! Gorgeous images, too! Beautifully done! hugs, de

Donna Walls said...

Thanks so much Shandy for such a wonderful project for the Paper Funday Challenge this month! I like how you added you own details to make it even more fun! Donna

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...