Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Colors of Autumn

 Hey Friends,

  Its a new month and a new challenge over at PaperFunDay Challenge. Our challenge for November is as always: Anything goes with an optional twist: Colors of Autumn. This month our wonderful sponsors are Hetty Clare and Sweet November Stamps. The image I chose to use is Sally Strawman, from Sweet November.

I colored this image with alcohol markers and then scanned it and re-sized it.

I made a base from recycled cardstock. I used some decretive ribbon, and some checkered DSP.
I added  a sweet fall sentiment and my card was complete.

 


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your entry over at Paper FunDay Challenge!








1 comment:

Donna Walls said...

Great slimline card and coloring! I need to try yout tip of coloring, then resizing the image. Sometimes images can be so small and detailed and I have trouble coloring them! Thanks for the tip Shandy and Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...