Sunday, March 14, 2021

Aquatic Trio

 I have made three cards each with an aquatic theme The first card I used my Lavinia stamp I ordered from https://fairystamper.com. Jalandhar, the majestic jelly fish.


I applied Distress ink to my base card stock and spritzed it with water, and heat dried it. With my stencil on white card stock, I also used Distress inks for my background.I stamped Jalandhar with Nocturne and heat embossed him with clear powder. I colored him with Ohuhu alcohol ink markers. I added some magic with Wink of Stella. I used dimensionals  behind him to adhere him to the background.



For the sentiment, I used my die cut out of silver card stock from Michals, and layered with the same card stock as the base of the card. I stamped the number 18 th with Nocturne and heat embossed with the Glitz powder.

For added interest, I used some iridescent adhesive gems. I finished off the card background with some distress ink around the edge of the background .

Ingredients:

Jalandhar

Stencil

Happy Birthday

Triple Tear Dies

Distress Oxide Ink Pads

Wink of Stella

Nocturne

Embossing Powder

Adhesive Gems


Challenges I would like to enter with this card:

Fairy Stamper Hugs Challenge #2 ( anything Magical) March11-March22

Challenge# 48 2craftycritterCrazies ( anything animal)March25



My next one I used Shark Frenzy to create this cute birthday card for my Grandpa!



For this card  I used a blue card stock base and yellow card stock for the base of the background. I used Framelets Square collection on the yellow. The Shark, fish, sea weed, bubbles, waves, sand and hat and cane are all part of the Shark Frenzycollection.
I used my  white Gel roll pen for the details on shark and sentiment bubble .


Finally I added some ocean colored confetti to the top of the sand line and Wink of Stella to bubbles .



Ingredients:

Stamp and Die set

DSP

Nocturne Ink

retired 2018 Blueberry Bushel Stampin Up

Confetti

Squares Die

Wink of Stella


Challenges Id like to enter with this card:





            Last but not least I have a Card made with Oh Snap! Alligator stamp from Stamping UP.


I did some dry embossing with Mossy Meadow Ink. I also stamped MR Snap in it as well!
I used some of the foliage in the set for the center background and stamped my lil feathered friend and fussy cut him out.
My Mr Snap needed more than a sentiment in his teeth so I added a gold sequin fishy for his snack!


Ingredients:

Stamp Oh Snap

Inks mossy Meadow

Alligator Skin embossing folder

Goldfish sequin 


Challenges Id like to enter:

Challenge #27 with Twist ( Green) Paper Funday challenge

Challenge #168 SimplyCreateToo ( wet or dry emboss) march5




Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to check out my latest post!






5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Three unique styles and all gorgeously created! Shandy, the purple and turquoise jelly fish is shaded so intricately! Your stenciling is especially interesting - like layers of a giant kelp bed in the Pacific! Your cute Grandpa Shark is really cute with all those layers of water and plants. I especially like the "sounds" from Jaws. The alligator embossing folder is really great with the distressing on top of the raised portions. Thanks for sharing! hugs, de

Anne Buckingham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne Buckingham said...

Love the octopus and his environment. The background does look like the sea. It is lovely and sophisticated.
The Grandpa shark is a cute card. I was careful to not read to words for fear of having the song stuck in my head. Do do do. Oh my!
The Oh Snap is an ideal card for a young man. The alligator is a great image and the background matches up so well.

Manal Habib said...

What a unique card style!
Love them.
Thank you for playing along at paperfundaychallenges.
Manal DT

Angie said...

Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too! Angie-DT/Owner

http://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/
http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
https://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com
http://angiescreationsblog.blogspot.com/

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...