Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Butterfly Wishes

 Happy March all!! Its time for another Paper FunDay Challenge! Challenge #39 Anything goes with optional twist :Green and Gold.

A HUGE thank you to our awesome sponsors this month, Eureka Stamps and Newton's Nook. Don't forget to stop over and check out their beautiful, fun and creative stamps!!

The image I am using on the card Id like to share with you is Butterfly Background. I chose to make it my main image on my card. 



I colored the image first with alcohol markers and then scanned it and printed it out on velum. I set the image on a piece of light pink card stock so the colors would pop!




I also printed a background of an image of a field of flowers to frame my image and the layered that onto the black card base. I used a Spellbinder's die as my sentiment, cut out of black card stock and glued to the front of my card. 



I hope you enjoyed stoping by to see my card! I enjoyed creating this lovely springtime happy mail!!
I would love to see your entry over at Paper FunDay!










2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Your card design is so clever! I would never think to scan and print on vellum after coloring. Thanks for another lovely team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Anne Buckingham said...

You are inspiring me to use vellum in new ways! The card is lovely.

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...