Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Spring has Sprung

 It's a new month and time for another Challenge over at Paper FunDay. Our April challenge #40 is as always, Anything goes with an optional twist April Showers.

A HUGE thank you to our lovely sponsors this month!! Jan's Digi Stamps and Lee Holland Art!!!

The card I created and Im sharing with you today is using a lovely image from  Lee Holland Art, Panda on a Branch.


I used alcohol markers to give him color and because I knew Id be trying to incorporate bamboo in the card, I decided to give him a bamboo branch.


I also purchased a bamboo digital so I could create my frame and just repeated it until I was happy with my bamboo forrest. 





I used a die to cut out the window and then some foam tape to stand the frame up off of the image.



I gave it a black frame to place it on the card base.


To complete this card, I gave it a sweet sentiment and some green iridescent stickers for added interest.


I hope you enjoyed stopping by and taking a look at my card today and I hope to see your entry over at this months Challenge at Paper FunDay!

  






2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Fabulous design and coloring. The bamboo paper is the perfect touch! Thanks for another lovely team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Anne Buckingham said...

The card is adorable!!!

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...