Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Magic of May

 Hello Friends! 

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at the card I created for Paper FunDay Challenge #41.

As always the Challenge is Anything goes with an optional twist/ Family. 

A HUGE Thank You to the May Sponsors, Colour Of Love and Dr.Digi's House Of Stamps!

The image I am working with today is Alchemy from Dr.Digi.


I used alcohol markers to color the image, then scanned the colored image back to make it a tad larger to use this as my main focus on this card. I fussy cut the image out and glued it to black card stock. I then cut the image out a second time just to give it a slight frame in black.



I used a piece of holographic card stock and sprayed some gold accent on top. I let that dry and added the chunky glitter for an added magical effect.


I chose this lovely astronomical clock as a background for my Alchemy image.


Now as a true Potterhead, I had to go with one of my favorite J.K.Rowling quotes as my sentiment.


I added a bit of Wink Of Stella to my potion bottle and my sentiment. I pieced it together and attached to a black cardstock base. This has been one of my favorite cards to create .

I hope you enjoyed the card and I cant wait to see your entries over at Paper FunDay Challenge.
















2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is truly magical! I love the way you've colored and the background is awesome. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Anne Buckingham said...

This card is amazing. You have done things I would have never thought of, and were just the accent things needed. For instance, coloring the books image and then adding the black background to set it off. Amazing. I will have to remember this, and maybe use this idea. The background paper is beautiful, and you found a way to enhance it! I am stunned by your talent. Please teach me more!!!

Holiday Time

 Happy December All!! I am excited to share the card I designed for this months Challenge over at Paper FunDay. First Id like to thank our ...